Powerful palletizer for heavy loads
The dynamic and flexible four-station palletizer provides direct service to automated guided vehicle systems. Easy integration of slip sheet magazine and pallet stretchwrapper on request. A guarantee for your consumer production in the future.
- Compact, robust machine design
- Working loads of up to 40 kg
- Fully automatic pallet handling
- Pallet change without line downtime
- Integrated pallet magazine for up to 10 empty pallets
- Automatic feed and discharge via chain transport
- Customized solution depending on installation situation
- Slip sheet magazine feasible on request
- Straightforward integration of external systems such as cameras, labelers, checkweighers and pallet stretchwrappers on request
- Reliable KUKA robot technology in operation thousands of times around the world
- Flexible palletizing schemes through multi pick & place system
- Prepared for automatic format changeover
- RFID format part detection on request
- Simple, reproducible format changeover within less than 10 minutes
|Machine dimensions||5500 x 3350x 2250 mm [L x W x H]|
|Ceiling height||2900 mm to allow for operating range of robot|
|Features||4 pallet stations|
|Robot||KUKA KR 40|
|No. of robot axes||5|
|Min. format range||case 140 x 85 x 100 mm [L x W x H]|
|Max. format range||case 600 x 400 x 400 mm [L x W x H]|
|Pallet size||1200 x 800 mm - 1220 x 1016 mm (48" x 40")|
|Performance||up to 10 palletizing cycles/min.|
|Control system||Schneider Electric PacDrive 3 / Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley)|
|Max. palletizing height||1650 mm (including pallet)|
Format range subject to feeding and collating system and features of machine.
Service excellence is the result of competence, passion and commitment. We are there whenever you need us!Gerhard Kathan
Director Customer Service
"You expect a service partner you can always rely on, who is familiar with your needs and offers fast answers to your questions? A partner who is always at your side whenever you need support and focusses on achieving the maximum performance for you in a team?
We accompany you throughout the entire lifetime of your machine from the initial concept to the fully automatic packaging process. Our experts provide you with the right packaging solution and comprehensive customized service for any individual phase - all from one source. Benefit from our individual support close at hand. Over the whole life-cycle of our machines we ensure highest productivity, security and maximum availability for your Pester machine, wherever you need it."