PEWO-pack 600 Compact + therm
High performance and diversity
Versatile usage for packaging tasks that require a high output for collations of twos and threes. This technology is also ideal for the packaging of nutraceuticals in the health care sector.
- High-performance sealing technology for flexible variety of collations
- High-speed - for ultimate system efficiency in 24/7-operation
- Patented splicer for fully automatic film reel changeover
- Highly flexible format range and tool-less format changeover
- Compact machine in cantilever design
- Outstanding operating comfort and optimum accessibility
- Maintainability and quick format changeover
- Reliable handling of recyclable and bio-degradable film material
|Machine dimensions||5200 x 1700 x 2100 mm [L x W x H]|
|Features||inline feed system, shrink tunnel, dual-lane|
|Min. format range||product 20 x 20 x 60 mm [L x W x H]|
collation 100 x 20 x 60 mm [L x W x H]
|Max. format range||product. 100 x 100 x 250 mm [L x W x H]|
collation 220 x 250 x 250 mm [L x W x H]
|Performance||up to 100 bundles/min.|
|Control system||Schneider Electric PacDrive 3 / Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley)|
Format range subject to feeding and collating system and features of machine.
Service excellence is the result of competence, passion and commitment. We are there whenever you need us!Gerhard Kathan
Director Customer Service
"You expect a service partner you can always rely on, who is familiar with your needs and offers fast answers to your questions? A partner who is always at your side whenever you need support and focusses on achieving the maximum performance for you in a team?
We accompany you throughout the entire lifetime of your machine from the initial concept to the fully automatic packaging process. Our experts provide you with the right packaging solution and comprehensive customized service for any individual phase - all from one source. Benefit from our individual support close at hand. Over the whole life-cycle of our machines we ensure highest productivity, security and maximum availability for your Pester machine, wherever you need it."